CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 21, 2011

nafsu....?

(entry ini telah lama dikarang tapi tak terpost...)

Nafsu.
For the last week I’ve eying a few things [which I plan to buy, to get it by hook or by crook]:

First is : New spectacle.
Since my spec is already about 4 yrs old [since then I never had increasing power of rabun jauh], the colour is already faded, the lens already scratch, I think I deserve the new one.

Second is Deep freezer.
Alhamdulillah, my EBM stock in increasing, until my current freezer first tier full with EBM, the 2nd tier is for lauk basah, n can’t put much more in the freezer, nugget, chicken ball or burger meat even ice cream also can’t keep in the freezer.

Third is car seat for my lil zikri.
Nowadays, he doesn’t want to be seated n locked up in the car seat, so I thought of having the new n bigger size for him. Plus the fabric also is rotten up, [hehehe creating more reason for a new car seat]

Finally in the list is new breast pump.
The current one is already 2 and half yrs old, being passed from me to my cussie farrah then back to me again, well sometimes it do give me heart attack. So need to eyeing a new one, guess what.. of course medela FS. Locally sell with warranty spare part is RM1799 , US specs but local seller no warranty is RM1350 and if iget it directly from Ebay US , with current exchanging rate , RM2.9 = US dollar 1, I’ll get about RM1015 inclusive shipping charges.

And when I told this to my DH… kena seketul… ‘ Ma everything you want, please prioritize your needs..’ amik sekali… dan aku pun merajukler… simpan jelah dalam hati… huhuhuh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails